Thursday, September 1, 2016

All About Me....


I'm starting over... Fresh, new, clean slate... Dont worry I'll fuck it up soon enough but for now.... New Fresh Clean Slate :)

I'm introducing myself here: I'm Micaela, or Mia for short. I'm a 30+ year old mom, SINGLE MOM, VERY SINGLE... mother of 4 teenage monsters, one mimi to THE MOST AMAZING little princess, AND favorite aunt (duh) of three little angels... This blog is to, hopefully, keep me sane by releasing some stress, did I mention I'm single, and talking about things I dont like to talk about with people.... Cause you know the internets are sooo friendly ;)

This is about my life, the good, the bad, and the VERY ugly at times... Like ugly cry ugly... this is me, my posts will be as random as my life itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment